Head & Shoulders Money Back Promotion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Head & Shoulders 30 Day Trial offer only applies to the following products, which must be purchased on or between 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019 as indicated by the receipt date: Head & Shoulders Clinically Proven Solutions Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 250ml; Head & Shoulders Clinically Proven Solutions Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 130ml; Head & Shoulders Clinically Proven Solutions Scalp Relief Shampoo 250ml; Head & Shoulders Clinically Proven Solutions Scalp Relief Shampoo 130ml.
Exceptions apply. Please check in-store or visit www.headandshoulders.com.au/en-au for more details
- Refund via cheque will only be provided once the Promoter receives: (1) a photocopy of the original receipt (claimant must retain the original purchase receipt); (2) the original barcode; and (3) the completed Returns Form attached to these terms and conditions.
- Each claimant can only make a maximum of 1 claim per household for each of the products set out in clause 1
- Refund does not include postage costs.
- To redeem the trial offer, a physical Refund Form should be completed and sent to the address below. The physical Refund Form can be collected from selected pharmacies or downloaded online HERE:
Head & Shoulders MBG
PO Box 6402
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
- Refund is only valid if the Promoter receives all the items listed in paragraph 2 above within 30 days of the purchase date and if, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Product has been used in the recommended manner.
- The offer is in addition to and does not replace your statutory rights and protections.
- Please allow 30 working days to receive the refund, which shall be provided by way of cheque made out in the name of the claimant whose name appears on the Refund Form.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise, or for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information whether provided by a claimant or otherwise.
- The promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that the Promoter has any reason to believe does not comply with the terms and conditions and/or verify the validity of all entries and claimants (including identity, age and place of residence) as it deems necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Directors, officers and employees (and the immediate families of such persons) of the Promoter, its agencies and companies associated with this offer are ineligible to apply. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (either natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister of first cousin.
- The offer is made in Australia only and is governed by the laws of Australia. In case of any disputes, claimants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the country of the governing law.
- The Promoter in Australia is Procter & Gamble Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 91 008 396 245) of L4, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
- For any claim concerns of queries, please contact our AU consumer hotline 1800 782 437
For more information on our products, visit https://www.headandshoulders.com.au.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CLAIM FORM.